On this page:
High Cholesterol Has NO Symptoms!
High cholesterol numbers can put your health at high risk, especially make you prone for heart disease as well as strokes. But you should know, that it has no symptoms! Your numbers may be high and you may not know it.
Testing For Cholesterol – Every Five Years
Testing for high cholesterol from time to time should be on your health checking list.
It is recommended by The Natural Cholesterol Education Program to be on our list every 5 years.
Preventing is always better than trying to cure!
As you can see below represented on the chart in red color – more than a third of the USA population suffers from high cholesterol!
Are you one of them? Find out now, sooner rather than later!
- “Having high blood cholesterol puts you at risk of heart disease, the leading cause of death in the United States.
- People with high cholesterol have about twice the risk of heart disease as people with lower levels.
- 71 million American adults (33.5%) have high low-density lipoprotein (LDL), or “bad,” cholesterol.
- Only 1 out of every 3 adults with high LDL cholesterol has the condition under control.1
- Less than half of adults with high LDL cholesterol get treatment.1
- Lowering your cholesterol can reduce your risk of having a heart attack, needing heart bypass surgery or angioplasty, and dying of heart disease.
- Exercising, eating a healthy diet, and not smoking will help you prevent high cholesterol and reduce your levels.
- High cholesterol has no symptoms, so many people don’t know that their cholesterol is too high. Your doctor can do a simple blood test to check your levels. The National Cholesterol Education Program recommends that adults get their cholesterol checked every five years.” – says the cdc.gov
Download this fact sheet [PDF-214K] Source: CDC, Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System. Having high blood cholesterol puts you at risk of heart disease, the leading cause of death in the United States. People with high cholesterol have about twice the risk of heart disease as people with lower levels.
You Can Lower Your Cholesterol Naturally
Your health matters! Take care of your heart and it will take care of you! 🙂
You can read more about a natural and efficient cholesterol supplement here.
Please share the info, you may help someone. Thanks!