The secret lies in those powerful natural ingredients, plant extracts that have proved in clinical trials that work in helping lower bad cholesterol.
But, the real advantage of CholesLo is this: this incredible cholesterol reducing supplement work in so many good ways, helping and nourishing your body – that it’s really is ‘a super vitamin for your heart‘.
Let’s see what are those ingredients and how they can help your heart.
On this page:
CholesLo Ingredients – Efficiency & Power
Lipid Optimizing System [Cholesterol, HDL/LDL & Triglycerides]
1. Co-Q10 (Ubidecarenone) – necessarily for a healthy heart
2. Red Yeast Rice (3.0% Extract) – When using Red Yeast Rice, the key is to have the toxic by-product called “citrinin” REMOVED from the fermentation process – to which CholesLo™ has done.
3. Policosanal (from Sugar Cane – Saccharum species) – helps to raise HDL and to lower harmful LDL
4. Garlic (Extract 5% alliin) – inhibits LDL oxidation
5. Pantesin® d-Pantethine – lower serum cholesterol levels and increase HDL
6. Guggulsterones (10% Pure Extract; E and Z) – reduces the serum lipid values & total serum cholesterol
7. Artichoke Leaf Extract (15% Chlorogenic Acid, 5% Cynarin) – has a favorable effect on atherosclerotic plaques in the arteries
Liver Cleansing Formula:
Milk Thistle (80% Extract)
NAC (N-Acetyl L-Cysteine)
All help to lower cholesterol and triglycerides, but through an “indirect” route and work SYNERGISTICALLY with the rest of the ingredients found in CholesLo™.
R+ Alpha Lipoic Acid (r+ ALA)
Mixed Tocotrienols (90% Delta &10% Gamma Tocotrienols)
Turmeric (95% curcuminoids Extract) – has additional benefits to liver cleansing in that it also lowers cholesterol
Turmeric also provides an additional benefit by potentially reducing the risk of cardiovascular-related disease as it inhibits platelet aggregation and significantly decreases the level of lipid (LDL) peroxidation.
Homocysteine Reducing Formula:
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCL)||12.5 mgs||625%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||125 mcgs||21%|
|Folate (as Folic Acid)||200 mcgs||50%|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)||100 mcgs||1%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Manufacturer’s advice: How to use CholesLo
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, twice daily with 8 oz of water (with or without food). Do this during the week (5 days on) with the weekends off (2 days off). Each bottle will last an average of 30-days. Please view more detailed “how to use” instructions, including various “cycles patterns” that will best maximize and suit your needs.
Other Ingredients: plant-derived cellulose gelatin (Vegetarian capsule), Maltodextrin, Magnesium Stearate
Does NOT Contain Any: Artificial colors, wheat, gluten, dairy, egg, fish, soy, peanuts.
Potential Side Effects: There are no known side effects associated with this product. However, as with any food product, there may be infrequent and unusual highly sensitized reactions associated with this or any other nutritional supplement. If such a reaction occurs, you should consider discontinuing use of this or any product.
Warnings & Interactions: If you are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, you may want to consult your health care practitioner before using this or any new nutritional product.
For more detailed information visit the official site and also find out today’s discounts: